**Although NC Preferred, Position Can be Remote**
We are currently seeking a Proposal Writer to join our team. Our ideal candidate must have experience in Federal procurement and bid processes for healthcare and IT services; self-starter and hands-on with an eye for detail; and able to balance multiple deliveries. Candidates must have a cheerful attitude and be able to keep things confidential. Olive Branch Innovations, Inc. strives to become an integral part of every organization we support and continuously focuses on its current and future needs. Our success is a result of our unique ability to work cooperatively and our personal, direct involvement with each customer.
Candidate will be responsible for:
- Writes, reviews, and organizes all technical written materials including key sections, tables, exhibits, and attachments
- Provides proposal support to internal and external resources leveraging the interview technique
- Tech edit proposal volumes
- Conduct desktop publishing & one voicing of proposal volumes
- Turn draft proposal content, bullets, ideas, storyboards into useable material for each proposal section
- Applicant must have a Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, or related discipline
- 3+ years of exceptional proficiency in writing and editing skills using MS Office
- Federal government procurement knowledge and understanding of RFI/RFP/IDIQ/BPA/Task Order requirements
- Ability to produce Technical documentation and willingness to learn about new technologies.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize requests, and set expectations, meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to research to fill gaps where technical content is sparse or subject matter expertise is unavailable
- Excellent work ethic, organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter and resourceful, and able to work independently and take ownership
- Completion of Shipley, APMP, or similar training, optional
Job Type: Consulting or Contract to hire