** Position May Be Remote**
We are currently seeking a Research Analyst to join our team in Concord, NC. Olive Branch Innovations, Inc. strives to become an integral part of every organization we support and continuously focuses on its current and future needs. Our success is a result of our unique ability to work cooperatively and our personal, direct involvement with each customer. In this role you will be responsible for researching, analyzing, interpreting, and presenting data.
Candidate will be responsible for:
- Research and provide background information on business development data
- Analyze data, provide briefings and updates on trends
- Pipeline & forecast opportunities relevant to the company’s goals
- Support client research needs, identify marketing trends, and provide info related to various marketing campaigns
- Conduct follow-ups as assigned
- Manipulate spreadsheets, develop spreadsheets for data collection
- Analyze, evaluate, and interpret research results.
- Assist in development of projects, products and services.
- Create and implement methodologies and logistics in conducting clients’ need-based research.
- Conduct research on products and services as specified.
- Conduct research in accordance with client’s business objectives and needs.
- Support meeting minutes and action items
- Support internal and external SharePoint environment
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 5 years' work experience.
- Fluency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams) and SharePoint.
- Candidate must be proactive, resourceful, and capable of working independently on tasks assigned
- Candidate must be responsive to all internal and external client needs
- Candidate must be experienced in use of online tools for searching for opportunities
- Advanced in use of MS Excel functionality